Thursday, March 27, 2008

when im planning to sleep..i saw my fren's blog (cbox)..so angry!!!

Why everytime i also get angry with my fren's ex bf? cant he let me stay as what we are before? i seldom quarrel with wynki de...but he did let us quarrel for once! make me damn angry...
now they broken, i talk for my fren, fight for my fren. cos i dun wan to let him hurt her. and my fren told me she wan kek sei him, wan fite with him cos wan him to say sorry. but now seems.. everyone in the cbox also saying that im the one who adding chocoal to let them fite. they wan to close case.
im the one who wrong again? i just do what my best fren wish. she wan him to say sorry!!! so i do for her. but im now the wrong one..maybe.....is it i shouldn't be so concern about their thingy? maybe should be as her frens all said, let themselves settle? ok...then i will never say a word about them anymore. dont ask me opinion wynki....im really desparate now...i hate to be too protective now. i hate myself. im wrong in doing anything for my best fren. so i dont wan to hav true fren anymore. i thought last time i dont beliv best fren is my own sucks thinking. but now i know...that time im not the wrong one.human being should be selfish to protect themselves better than any other....i should learn to protect myself better than any other too...

I WILL SHUT UP FOR YOUR CASE FOREVER!!!! DONT FIND ME!!!!! FIND YOUR FREN~~~

0 comments: